Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Let's Talk Pictures

Ok mommies I need your help again so I am going to post another poll. It's two questions so PLEASE take just a second and vote. I thank you in advance. Which picture should I bring as Liam's most photogenic contest part of the pageant this weekend....
Choice 1
Choice 2
What do you mommies think? I just love both of them and cannot decide which one to choose. I am so excited about this weekend though!
Anyway, today has been a very lazy day for the Comer family. Liam and me woke up, and within an hour we took a nap. Then we got bath/shower and got ready and went grocery shopping. After that we came home and napped again. lol. We were very tired today. I stayed up way to late watching the Olympics last night. After our second nap we decided to go test out my new camera. I pretty much waited to late to leave, because it was about thirty minutes from sunset, but I did score a few good shots and I just love my new camera. I see a LOT of great pictures of Liam being posted soon! I found some really good spots I want to try out soon too! I need to take some in Liam's outfit his Nana made him soon. (Maybe tomorrow).
Really the only other fun thing we did today was Liam made an Olympic metal! It is to cute. However, the picture of it is on my phone and it is dead so I will have to let you see how cute it is tomorrow. Try to get some sleep tonight mommies.
Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

1 comment: