Monday, August 13, 2012

No Cares Blog Day!

Ok Miscellany Monday time.
1. Little Liam woke up with a rash all over his legs. I was concerned that it would be hand, foot, and mouth disease, but thank JESUS it wasn't. He just has a skin irritation that is probably the result of being outside so much this week. Benedryl and oatmeal baths were prescribed to help it go away. 

2. We were actually able to do a letter today. J is for Jellyfish! 

3. I have pretty much the sweetest husband ever. So he is always eating all the peanut butter and I never get ANY of it, so he came home from work today with this:
I thought it was really sweet! (wonder if it will still be here after D.C. though lol).

4. I got to work on my recipe book for a few minutes today and I added my cupcakes for two recipe. 

5. This one is really random, but I think that I have decided that I am going to do project life starting in January! I'm pretty excited about it! 

6. I cannot wait to leave for D.C. Wednesday. I am going to miss Ben a ton, but I am excited to see Tanya and the kids.. and I guess Sean haha. 

7. Bible verse I am meditating on this week:
    Train up your child in the way they should go even when he is old he will not depart form it. 
                                                                                                                        -Proverbs 22:6
8. My puppy is finally home YAY. I do have to turn right around and leave her, but at least we can be together for a few days. Liam really missed her and just keeps hugging her repeatedly. 

9. Funny Mommy Quote: Parenting is a terrible job when you think about it: long hours, no pay, the boss is moody and demanding and benefits don't kick in until years later. Ehh at least my coworker is hot.



Mommy on, 
Liam's Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment