Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keep Calm and Alpha On!

Happy Sunday! Today has been a good day for Liam and me. Daddy went on a man date to shoot guns with his friends today and Liam and me went to play and watch the OC at Darci's house. Let me start by saying that when Liam and Cael play it is so stinking cute. I cannot wait for Liam to have his own little brother or sister to play with one day, (after I reach that goal weight). 
Now about this alphabet book, I am still so excited about it. I think that we have done enough that I can go ahead and post pictures and show you what we have been working on. I think we have even encouraged some friends to start alphabet books too. In Liam's book we are doing a mixture of hand prints, footprints and finger prints. We are doing one print for every letter of the alphabet. A lot are animals, but not all will be. 
So far we have done A, B, C, D,and O. 
*Here is the cover to Liam's Alpha book and I love it! 
 A is for Alligator (you could also do astronaut finger prints, or American flag)
 B is for Bird (you could also do a beaver footprint, or a bumblebee hand print, or bull fingerprint)
 C is for Cow ( you could also do crane footprint, or cheetah hand print)
 D is for Duck (you could also do dinosaur finger prints or hand print)
 We just had to go ahead and do O since it is Olympic time right now. (you could also do an octopus hand print)
We have a lot of neat alphabet ideas for our future letters and I hope to see more mommies jumping on board to do this too! 

Mommy on, 
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment