Monday, July 30, 2012

Say Cheese!

Miscellany Monday time yay! Today has been great! Liam and me slept in and so many fun things have happened! Now for what's on my mind.
1.This is Liam's red, whit, and blue/camo wear for his pageant this weekend. I am so thrilled with this outfit. Liam's awesome Nana made it and the pattern is from The Cottage Mama. You should check out her Fb page, she has some great patterns. Hopefully I can get some cute pictures of this actually on Liam tomorrow. 
2. So I went to an awesome photography class called SLR Mamma's hosted by http://www.facebook.com/classiccreationsphotography. I had a blast and I learned so much. Unfortunately I also learned that the lens on my Sony DSLR was broken. I was crushed when I found out. It will just not focus anymore. Well when I came home and told Ben he was upset for me too. Shortly after I got home Ben and Liam left to go to the library together and I was just going to chill out and read after my bad news. About two hours later my boys came home and surprised me with a Nikon camera with two lenses and a camera bag, and filter and memory card. I was probably more surprised then when I got engaged lol. I am so in love with this camera. It is my dream camera and I FINALLY have it. No need to upgrade ever again haha, because this is what I have been working towards. I plan on getting to shoot with it tomorrow and I am so stoked. 
3.This is today's art project for our "KEEP CALM AND ALPHA ON" book. E is for Earth. I love this one so much.
4. Baby stuff... need I say more. I absolutely LOVE babies and I love spoiling them even more. This is a wipes case I made for my bff's big sister. Her baby Irish's room is going to be in Grimms Fairy Tales and Edgar Allan Poe so I thought this print was perfect for them! 

5. The daycare crisis has been solved. I don't know what Ben went and did, but we mysteriously went from number 36 on the list to a spot being open for us overnight. Liam starts daycare on the 6th. I went to view the facility today and I am in love with it. I'm so happy that we found, and got into a good place that I truly like and get good vibes about. 
*I hope you mommies have a good rest of the night! 
Mommy on, 
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment