Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bouquets On My Mind.

Today has been a pretty good day. Nothing special has happened, but I've been in a good mood. Little Jack came over to play again today and it was so much fun. Having him here the past two days make's me realize I definitely want at least one more baby, and would even love to have that baby NOW, but I HAVE to reach my goal weight first. (come on and work with me already body bahhaha). Anyway, the boys and me danced (which Jack thought was hilarious), and watched Disney Jr., and made a B craft. Like I said yesterday I will post pictures of the alphabet book once there are more pictures of it to post. (lol). It is SOOOO cute though. Ok here's a sneak peek of today at least I can't resist the cuteness....
Those boys are just too cute together. Once Jack left we went on a mission to find some old brooches to make a bouquet with and found no such luck. So I have been researching some online ever since Liam went down for a late nap. I need your help... you can find a pollP on the left hand side of my blog... please vote and help me choose this bouquet. Here are some pictures of my favorite one's I've found so far....
1.
2.On this one, it would not be this exact bouquet, but something very similar to it. 
3.This one would look like this, but with a few purple brooches added. 
and the bottom of the above picture would look the same as the bottom in the picture below these words.
So what do you mommies think? I need some serious help here. PLEASE vote. Hopefully my post tomorrow will be a little more interesting. All I can think about tonight are these dang bouquets.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

P.s. I'm pretty positive I will be working for the paper again this semester . EEEPPPPP!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment