Monday, November 26, 2012

Ornaments

So as you can see from yesterday I got our Christmas card for 2012 designed and ordered last night YAY! Ben and me also put up the Christmas tree (finally) yesterday!

We had a few broken and outdated ornaments though so after a long school meeting Liam and me went ot Hobby Lobby to restock some of our ornaments. 








I am in love with the new additions. On top of that Liam and me Finally got to pick up his pottery. It was so neat, because when we walked in to get it they had our plate that Liam did on DISPLAY. She was like "no don't take it.... we have had so many people compliment it and make a replica of it." It made us feel special. She begrudgingly did let us leave with it -haha and we picked up Ben's ornament Liam made too. 

Here is our awesome plate:
Amazing... we know!

A little background information; when Ben and me got married we started a tradition to get ornaments for each other every year. When Liam was born we carried it on to him also. Here are Ben and Liam's ornaments for 2012:



Liam painted his daddy's all by himself!  

I just love decorating for Christmas and doing it with Liam is so much fun. I just love making new memories with him! I need to get on to more decorating and homework.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 

1 comment:

  1. I love the plate with your son's footprint...I can see why so many people wanted to replicate it. Hope you have a wonderful C-mas.

    ReplyDelete