Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Mommy Time

First I would like to thank everyone who voted in the poll on which pageant picture to bring for the most photogenic award part of the competition. I have choose to go with Choice 1, which is the picture I took yesterday. I am so excited about his picture and really hope that it impresses the judges! Also, thank you for all the compliments on my first pictures I took with my new lover... my Nikon! I think I should give it a name... is that weird? lol.
Anyway, like most days today has been good. Uncle Bradley came to spend the day with Ben and Liam, because he leaves for basic this week. We are really proud of him. While the guys were out I had a nice long chat on the phone with my Granny and I actually got to scrapbook! YAY. I got a two page layout done and I have started on another page too! I just love when I get to scrapbook.

I didn't get to do another photo shoot with Liam today, because he was gone till almost dark, but I did get a few pictures of the boys together and Liam in his swing! We also got to do our hand prints tonight!
F is for Flamingo!
 G is for Golf!

I also have my phone all charged up so here are the pictures of Liam's Olympic metal:
A brief note, I didn't want to drive Ben's truck which has no air in it right now so I stayed home all day, but my boys and Uncle Bradley went to show their support and ate at Chick-fil-A today! I'm gonna go ahead and get off here for now. I promise I will try and make tomorrow more interesting! 

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment