Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sold my First Order!

Hey guys. Boy am I feeling much better than I was when I wrote my last post. I am caught up, or ahead in all my classes and have even been able to enjoy myself for the weekend.

Friday we went to a going away party at Darci's house, and it was fun, but all I could do not to ball my eyes out... I can't imagine how I will be when she actually pulls out of the drive: (

Anyways, I sold my first order to Darci Ann Photography and I am so excited about it!
I also got to sew up two more ties and a bow tie before the party.

Yesterday was a total family day. We went to Toys R Us and got a baby shower gift, and two Christmas presents for Liam. Then we went grocery shopping at the commissary, and watch a movie to end the night.
Today was great too, however I have had a heavy heart for the Rakkasans who left for a deployment today and their families who were left behind. Lord please be with everyone of them and bring them home safe.

 We made it to church (thank you Jesus), and then afterwards Ben took Liam and me out to lunch at Red Lobster! While we were there, a group of seventy year old women were talking about "Honey Boo Boo", and then one of them was like "Who the heck is Honey Boo Boo?." It was hilarious, Ben and me literally lol, we just didn't care, it was to funny not too! After that we took a nice family nap.
Once Liam went down I have been scrapbooking, and making a special surprise for someone! I also still have to finish up a baby gift before I go to bed.

Hope everybody has a great Labor day tomorrow!

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment