Monday, September 10, 2012

Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday! YAY.

1. I don't think I have really told many people yet, but I will be transferring to Murray in January, and along with that transfer will be a slight major change. I am still going into education and I am still getting English, but English is no longer my main field.... Special Education is! I am so excited about this change. I will Pretty much be endorsed in Special Education, but with an attachment of English. Also, I will be K-12 now instead of just high school!

2. I have decided to make a quiet book for Liam and I am getting pretty excited about it! The only problem is I can't decide if it should be for Christmas or just because? Thoughts? Here is the first thing I worked on: 
There will be a picket with gumballs in it to put in the white circle! The gumballs will be numbered! 

3. We got to do two more letters tonight! The M that we skipped over yesterday, and getting back on track with the P.



4. I have really been having my Faith tested lately, but I am staying positive and giving it over to God and determined to make it through these bricks in the road.

5. I learned a great lesson today: stop underestimating yourself. I have been wearing jeans lately that are HUGE on me, because I was determined the size smaller wouldn't fit. Well I was wrong ... two sizes smaller fits! Ben was so happy... he was like yay no more saggy jeans... keep those on haha. After my serious weight gain I lost a lot of my confidence, but I am SLOWLY gaining it back. (and then I'll have another baby lol). 



6. I bought all this felt for Liam's quite book and I just knew he would love playing with it. Ben dumped it on his head and instead he just wanted to set on his car and look at it, or blow his nose (his newest accomplishment- that HE LOVES) with the felt. sigh! 

7.. I need to get off here, because I have some reading to do for class, and need to go over material for my test again before bed! 


Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment