Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday ART!

Miscellany Monday!

1.Q is for Quilt! We are so close to being done with our letter book ad it is so bitter sweet. I am so happy that I decided to start this project with Liam and that even though we can't do it everyday we have kept it up. It has brought some awesome memories.

2.Today is Ben's 23rd birthday. I feel so bad because I have not felt good today at all and even had to make a doctors appointment and go to it, but I tried my very best to still kinda make it special for him.

3. This was a super long weekend we just had had and I am going to have a super long week as well. I want it to just be the weekend again already so I can finally relax for a few days.

4. I a starting to get really excited about moving home soon! Plus we have a new game
plan for selling the house and I am pumped about it.

5. My car got in a wreck yesterday : ( Ben backed it into a light pole and the damage is kinda bad. Bad enough that we defiantly had to call the insurance company. : (

6.Perry the Platypus and Candace jello that Liam had with his dinner tonight! I LOVE fun food! 
7. Art work that Liam did today for his daddy's birthday. Ben just loved it. It is a campfire hand print and a deer hand print!
8. I have to get off here because I seriously don't even have time to be typing this very sentence, but really wanted to blog tonight!

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment