Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SWAMPED!

Ok so today I have been SWAMPED, like more than I usually already am. When I woke up I immediately started cleaning, then I worked on some homework. Ben treated me to a nice relaxing pedicure, but I still had to bring a reading assignment with me to read during the pedicure.
When I got home, I sat on the couch and sipped on a Starbucks, and then I had to get dressed and go to an All State open house. When I got back from that i ate, briefly played with Liam before his bedtime, and now I am back to homework, and research. Like I said, I haven't stopped going today! Hopefully tomorrow will be better (even though I already know I will be gone from 7am till 8pm), but Liam brought me home some awesome art work from Daycare that I cannot wait to share with you guys and he can drink from a cup WITHOUT a lid. He is one awesome baby! I love him so much and have missed him so much this week, but this weekend should be nice and open for just him!

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment