Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kanati!

I know, I know I have been MIA the past few days. Lets just say I have been having kind of a rough time lately, but I know it's because I have let school overtake and not made time for myself or for GOD. This IS changing TODAY! Yes, school is important, but not more important then being sane or than God. So that being said I will fill you in a little on the past few days.

Ben saw this puppy the other day and really fell in love with it. He debated within himself  A LOT about whether or not he wanted to get it and I remained a mutual party and didn't give my opinion on the matter.... well he just couldn't get her off his mind so meet Kanati.... pronounced Can-Not- A (like the long letter A):

Kanati! Our little Husky!
 (she was in the shade here so it isn't the best picture ever)

Playing!

Liam was upset and Kanati was licking his tears.

Kanati is such a lovable dog, but I am not looking forward to warding off the chewing habit... huh. This poor baby might as well be considered a rescue though because when we got her she was crawling with fleas. We knew it was bad, but had no idea how bad. We gave her a flea bath as soon as we got home and I bet she had 200 fleas on her... no joke. We had to use our fingernails and tweezers to get them off because they were just everywhere. I was crying, and at times when we hit a huge patch or two that were just a huge moving giant blob of fleas, I was gagging about to throw up. It was so terrible, but luckily she is fine now and will live in a very loving home. Ben is just so in love with this dog.

As I'm sure you know introducing a new member into the family takes time so that has kept me really busy, along with a huge test that I really think that I may have FAILED, because it was the hardest test I have EVER taken. I also spent a whole day almost trying to find fall books for Liam and it was an epic fail. We did get one book, but could not find any that I really liked. Even the stores were out. The biggest downside to living in a big town.... December and our little town cannot get here soon enough! 

I am determined to get things right in my life again so any encouragement or scriptures to look up are welcomed! This to shall past. I know it's because I just let school rule my life instead of God, but I'm thankful that I recognized it and am getting back on track. School is easier when you have God on your side: )

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

p.s. Hannah is not being neglected she got a flea treatment and therefore can't have a bath for a few days and her hair needs cut bad.... I didn't want to post embarrassing pictures of her lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment