Thursday, September 20, 2012

Artwork Please!

So yesterday was the BUSIEST school day of my life thus far. I woke up and took the Praxis Exam (a huge state test), and then went immediately to school to have my Brit Lit paper looked over. My Brit. Lit professor is the campus deemed Nazi grader, so I just didn't feel confident enough to turn it in without having someone who has had before to look over it. Well that process totaled in 6 hours. I am so glad that I sought out help though because this is how many mark ups I got on one page by the lady who has had this professor before:
Crazy right. The bad thing is, my content was great, but the professor likes certain wordings to be used, and old fashion MLA and stuff like that, so I had to change a lot of stuff. I ended up not even going to bed until 2 a.m. and I still didn't get all my homework for the night done.
Today I was almost falling asleep in all my classes. It was not fun. After class I took a much needed nap and then Ben, Liam, and I went to the river to eat dinner and have a walk. I am so thankful to get to do little things like this with my family. I barely got to see Little Liam yesterday, and only some today so I am thrilled to have the whole day together tomorrow to play, play, play.... and of course craft haha. Here is some of the artwork that he has done at daycare and brought home to Mommy and Daddy:

 Can you tell that Green is his favorite color? 
 Tree Shape painting! 
 Tree handprint. 
 Multi Cultural Marker Art.... HE only put two lines on this one...  Maybe it was because he had a brown marker and not a green one? 
Painting Masterpiece! 

So pretty much I have a little artist who loves GREEN!

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment