Sunday, September 9, 2012

Stop the Cancer Smoke!

Hey everybody. I didn't really have time to blog yesterday, but boy was it a fun day! The morning was spent doing homework, which consisted of 100 pages of bible thin paper and even tinier text in practically a foreign language : ( I am not a huge Chaucer fan.
Then we all got ready and went to the mall area. We got some household essentials and then got two more Christmas presents for Liam. I think he is going to have a really great Christmas. However, even though we have already got him a few presents I really don't know what all I want to get for him. What are some other moms getting their little boys, or toys that you know 1-2 year old boys like? I need HELP lol. The only other thing we did yesterday is we went to a Kip Moore concert at the river.
Ok I have to get serious for a minute. I cannot wait until cigarettes are made illegal, because I know it WILL happen, I just don't know how soon. When we were walking around at the river I literally couldn't breath there was so much cigarette smoke. I was seriously worried about Liam's health for a little bit. It is not fair to walk around on the Earth that we all share, outside for that matter and have to inhale cancer smoke, because people choose to smoke and kill themselves slowly. It is so gross and I am starting to get to where I get bitter when I am outside and people are smoking. I shouldn't have to stay in my house and never be able to go outside because people want to spread their cancer smoke. STAY INSIDE with your smoke people. There are kids around and adults who care about their well being. Sorry about the rant, but I seriously couldn't breathe out there and my throat has hurt almost all day today.
On a better note we finally got to catch up a little today on Little Liam's Alphabet book! WE did K, L, and N (we skipped over M till tomorrow).



I'm so glad that we got back to it! 
Btw the way a quick funny story, Ben is a felon lol (JK) he managed to rack up a $72.00 late fee on children library books, I kept telling him to take them back and now he will reap the consequence. 

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 



3 comments:

  1. WHAT!!! $72.00 in late fees!! How do you even do that...lol

    I agree with the whole smoke thing. If I'm in public and people are smoking, it takes the fun out of what I am doing.

    What Chaucer piece are you reading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it was .25 per book and he had 18 books so around $5 for everyday overdue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading Piers Plowman..... And I'm not a fan lol

    ReplyDelete