Saturday, September 22, 2012

Challenges and Peay Pride!

Today was Family Day at APSU! I had to go to get some quotes for the paper, so I decided to take Liam and Ben along too, and I am so glad. I didn't even know there was a such thing as Family Day until I was assigned the story... and it is so much fun. Liam got to stuff a cheetah and put an APSU shirt on it, play on a bouncy things, take pictures with the school mascot the "Governor" for a photo strip with mommy, make a mega phone, and have an awesome picture drawn of him, and he got a cowbell for the game, and a fishing balloon!  The carnival was so much fun.

After the carnival Liam and me came home and made supper and ate. Then we left for the football game. We got there an hour early because I wanted to make sure we could get a decent parking spot! Well let's just say that I'm not a perfect mommy (even though I try to be) and Liam tested me for only the second time in his life. After an hour and fifteen minutes he was throwing a blood curtailing fit because I would not let him run around. Finally I caved and let him walk while I walked with him and he ended up falling on the concrete. I felt like the worst mom ever. Low and behold we ended up just leaving the game at the end of the first quarter : ( The minute he got in his car seat he fell asleep. I hated being tested, but I'm glad I put his needs and safety of going home over my want to watch the football game! I just hope we don't have to many trying moments like that one! Liam did have a lot of fun the first hour before the game started though lol. He was dancing, and yelling through his mega phone, and shaking his cowbell like crazy.

Here are some adorable pics from today:





It was a good day, until the challenging moment at the end, but now Little Liam is sleeping and I am about to start writing my story and then studying for a British Literature class.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment