Friday, August 24, 2012

Titans Game!

Well Liam finished his first week of daycare.... and it ended in a viral infection. : ( The only good that can come out of it is believing that "by Jesus stripes Liam is HEALED."
On a happier note, we went to our first Pro football game yesterday! It was really exciting. We got FREE tickets from the Army so we just had to take up that offer. Luckily I got Liam a #28 Johnson jersey for $1.50 at consignment a few months ago so he was all ready for the game. GO Titans. (I'm actually a really big COLTS fan, but it's so not the same without Manning, so I was "game" to cheer on the Titans last night.)
We had a great time and Liam seemed to love it, especially the fireworks. The Titans pulled off a close, but good WIN!



Today all we have really done is go to a doctors appointment and rest. Liam and I napped from 11 till two! I felt like we kinda slept the day away, but he really needed it and I just enjoyed the time to sleep in!
Once Ben got home we watched the Hunger Games and made sure we had stuff ready for our online (me 1 and Ben all) classes to start tomorrow! Little Liam is sleeping once again and I believe he will wake up feeling much better tomorrow!

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment