Saturday, August 11, 2012

Being Crafty!

Two words to sum up today would be FAMILY DAY. This morning we all slept in. Then we got up and cleaned on the house some.
Hobby Lobby was our next stop. I got fabric to hopefully make a puffer vest for Liam. It is on my summer bucket list and I have yet to do it so I hope it turns out ok. I also got some fabric for an extra special surprise for our friends in D.C.!
After that we went to Dunbar Cave for a family trail walk. It was a great walk and ended in a nice phone call from my mommy.
My favorite part of the day was our family nap and the mini photo shoot we took Liam on! We went to an old abandoned building up the road and I got some good shots. Also, Liam walked more in that building then he ever has. Here are some of my favorites.





I love taking pictures of my Little Liam, but I really have to learn more about fighting off harsh light, and I feel that some of my pictures are blurry. I'll get better though.
Another cool thing about "last night" was I scrapbooked for only about an hour and I got a two page layout done and a single page! I went to bed at eleven and felt very accomplished.

 Sorry this one is so blurry.
 Used the Dino Trek ticket on this one!
I incorporated Liam's candle I made for him on the two page layout.
I have had a very crafty two days and lots more I hope to get done when Liam goes to sleep tonight.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, your little boy is just precious!! I'm a new follower of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete