Sunday, August 5, 2012

MIA

Hey everybody. Sorry I have been MIA... I have had a very busy past couple of days, and haven't had much time to blog. I have also been trying to make a document to put on here, and am struggling so I kept saying I wasn't going to blog until the document was done(well I don't know if I'm capable of ever getting it done so I decided to have a short blog tonight). My busyness has consisted of getting stuff ready for classes, preparing for daycare, and preparing for Liam's pageant. Liam did SO stinking good at the pageant. There were some tough competitors, but Liam still scored Grand Supreme King, and beat all the other boy competition!!!! Whoop, whoop. I am just such a proud mamma.



 Today's winnings!
 All his total winnings from pageants thus far!

We walked away with the highest boys title, most photogenic, prettiest smile, and prettiest eyes, but we had our ups and downs, starting with locking the keys in the car, and having to scratch my door all up to break into the door. Then my camera battery went dead right before crowning, but it was all worth it.
More good news is that yesterday our house was shown TWICE! I am so excited about this. I am praying that we will get news of a buyer really soon so we can have one less thing to do when it's time to get out of the Army.
I have been slacking on Liam's alphabet book, but we will pick it back up tomorrow and I will hopefully have more valuable stuff to say. For now I am going to scrapbook while Liam is sleeping, and try to mentally prepare myself for him starting daycare tomorrow. Also, I will leave you with an Awesome (if I do say so myself) scrapbook page I worked on the other night!
Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment