Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cherish Life

Today has been a pretty good day. Good things have happened, but I have been kind of upset too. I have just really stepped back and realized that you truly have to cherish your husbands and your children, because you are never guaranteed tomorrow and neither are they. Obviously no one is perfect, but how about the next time your husband or babies do something to frustrate you, or make you mad, or put you in a difficult situation, you just try to step back and not make a huge deal about it. Try not to yell and scream and fight about silly stuff that won't matter ten days later. 
Now that we've had a heart to heart we can move on. The morning started out with Liam's best friend Jack hanging out with us for a few hours. Once Jack's mom got here we all loaded up in her van and went shopping at Baby Gap (our favorite baby clothing store). They still didn't have the vest I want in a 2T, but I did get two cute shirts for $9! 
Once we got home Liam and me watched some tv and then we put in the Aristocats. Liam just loved it. His favorite parts were when the alley cats would sing and play their instruments. It was so cute watching him dance. *Liam brag moment we are pretty positive that he has been saying Jack lately and he is up to thirteen steps! After the movie we did our "I". We choose to do "I" is for Indians. 

Before I go I have to let you see the super cute canvas that Darci Ann Photography made for us:
Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment