Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not My Day!

Nothing very special has happened today. I have tried to get stuff accomplished, but I just keep running into problems. The first was when I was trying to sew a cape and my machine messed up. I spent over an hour seam ripping and got nothing accomplished. Then I had my machine fixed and I still messed up some on the capes. Oh well, they will have to do at least for some pictures. I'm pretty upset about it though.
Liam's Uncle Logie was here today and him and Ben and Liam had some man time. Then we watched the Lorax (haha) and then Ben's parents came over to see Liam for a bit.
Overall, I feel like it has been a pretty uneventful day. I did manage to lay out Liam's clothes that I need to pack for D.C., and I did manage to get another scrapbook page done, but I messed it up : / It's just not my day. To top it all off, Liam's teeth have REALLY been bothering him today.
The best part of the day was when Logie made waffles for us for breakfast! Sorry this post is putting you to sleep, tomorrow is Monday so it should be much better. I will post a picture of the page I got done tonight. The spritz kind of went crazy on me, but at least it doesn't look terrible. Other then the spritz messing up I am really happy with this page.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment