Sunday, August 26, 2012

bittystitches







Happy... that's the only word to describe me today. I have really been getting into this bow tie and tie making stuff. I have so much fun doing it. I actually decided to open a little Etsy shop selling my bow ties and ties. I'm nervous, but pretty excited about it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/107869542/double-bowtie. Here's a link to my shop. I choose the name bittystitches. If anyone want to buy locally then the price will be lowered $2.00 and no shipping! Spread the word please! I posted above pictures of the bittystitches photo shoot we had today. Isn't Liam just adorable?

Anyway, considering that my Spanish teacher assigned 14 (yes you read that right) 14 tutorials and a pretest EVERYDAY for the first week of class, I am doing pretty good. This woman is seriously crazy though, does she think that we ONLY take Spanish and not four other classes plus a baby, husband, and home to take care of sheesh lol.

Ben's parent's came to visit Little Liam today and it was a good time. Also, while I was doing my Spanish today Ben was working on a pottery barn style foot stool for me! Mine broke last week and I didn't ask for a new one or anything he just completely surprised me with this amazing one he built all himself. Can you say husband of the year? (remember he just surprised me a month ago with a new dslr camera too!- he deserves a little bragging on).
Have a great rest of the night.

Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment