Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday: My Favorite Blogging Day!

I love Monday blog days were I can be completely random and unstructured. So here is what has been on my mind:

1. The Olympics. I love watching the Olympics. I think I'm actually a little obsessed with it. My favorites are men's swimming, gymnastics, and track and field. http://pinterest.com/pin/31032684903243893/ Here is an awesome Olympics printout that you can enjoy for scrapbooking. I cannot wait to scrap a page about it.

2. We are finally back on the alphabet train and did H is for horse today.
3. Liam started daycare today. We woke up at 5:30 and got him all ready and then him and daddy left for daycare. I was pretty sad, but I knew he would do ok. Ben said he cried when he dropped him off, but when he came to pick him up he didn't want to leave. He was WORE out when he got home. This is the best picture I could manage to get in my glasses in the 5:30 daylight(or lack there of).

I love the last one, because even though it's Ben's lunch it's like he's got his "school" lunch and is ready to go!
One trick I've already learned about daycare, is send the kids in old shoes, because Liam's flag TOMS are Ruined unless I can work a stain removing miracle on them. They are BLACK!

4. What are your tv obsessions? Mine are Pretty Little Liars, American Idol, Jane By Design, and Army Wives. Most of the time I have to record my shows and watch them whenever I get time, but I love my tv.

5. My current scrapbooking obsession:
Washi tape... I have been using it a lot in scrapbooking and love coming up with new ways to use it. I got almost all of these from Moose Art. http://www.etsy.com/shop/mooseart Check out there website and give them some Washi love. The company is based in Singapore and it was cool (I'm corny I know) getting mail from China. Very quick shipping considering though.

6. Scripture I am meditating on right now. "For it is God who is working in you, enabling you both to will and to act to His good purpose. Do everything without grumbling and arguing, so that you may be blameless and pure, children of God who are faultless in a crooked and perverted generation, among whom you shine like stars in the world. Hold firmly the message of life. -Philippians 2: 13-16

I hope everybody has a great night... Gabby is fixing to be on tv for women's gymnastics so I have got to get off here!



Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment