Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recipe Book!

So today has been a busy day, but a good day. I still have not received a "your hired"email or call from the paper, but I have received an email asking to update my information in their systems and about going to the newspaper conference in Nashville, so I'm pretty sure I will be writing again this semester! YAY.
This morning Liam went ahead and went to daycare again. Ben dropped him off before work, and were sending him even though school hasn't started yet to get him on the daycare schedule... and were already paying lol. I slept in until ten this morning and it was AWESOME! Once I rolled out of bed I ate breakfast and showered and dressed. I got to see Ben and Liam for lunch and then I went to Gap.. coupons and rewards in hand to get Liam a cute outfit I have had my eyes on. Well my life story... they didn't have his size in the store.... OF COURSE. So I left Gap empty handed. After than I went to get my hair done at Luster Salon.
A little later we dropped Liam off at Jack's house and Ben and me went to have some pictures done by Darci Ann Photography! She really is the best and the pictures were a lot of fun.
  Once we got done with pictures Liam and me watched Toddlers and Tiara's on tv and snuggled until he fell asleep. Then I started working on an ancient project that I left neglected. Probably two years ago I started to make a CUTE recipe binder. I bought the binder and all the cute recipe cards and stickers and I only did two pages lol. Well with a little inspiration from http://www.carissagraham.com/, who started a smash book recipe book, I started adding more to my binder one. I am really excited to get some more recipes in there and help my kitchen shelf get more organized!


This is what I managed to get done tonight! I am excited that it is a new way for me to use Washi tape too! EEKK. (geeky scrapper/crafter moment- haha). I hope that I stick to it and actually get this thing done, and add my new and incoming recipes to it in the future! 

On a funny mommy note:
I spent all night last night writing Liam's name on an entire box of diapers. His daycare requires it so I thought why not get a whole box done and not have to label diapers everyday for awhile. It was agonizing work.... for real! 
I have a new book to read so I'm gonna get off here for the night. 

Mommy On,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment