Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WHAT! One of those days.

Before I start telling you about today I have a small not about yesterday. Liam can play hide-and-go- seek with a stuffed animal!!!! I was so shocked. I hid an animal that plays music in noticeable spots at first, and progressed to harder spots like behind a door and in a box and he found that animal every time... even hours after we first started he still remembered. I am a proud momma. I'll put pictures of him finding it below.
I am ready to just be completely up to par again. I have been much better today and even drove, but still not my normal self yet. I have an appointment tomorrow to see why my jaw still has this like knot on it. On a slightly better note I actually drove today!!!!!!!! I must admit I was a little... well terrified, but I did ok. I was not prepared for my test, because it has been just to hard to study since I haven't been feeling good, but I managed to get a B.... one question away from an A, but oh well I will definitely take a B when I thought I would make like a D. I have a paper to start writing tomorrow, but will definitely have to make some Liam time, and then I will have the whole weekend to spend with my little guy, school, and homework, and hopefully pain free.
When I got back from school tonight Ben decided that even though our anniversary is Tuesday, he couldn't wait and we HAD to open our presents tonight... he always does this, and usually I say no, but I just didn't have the energy to say NO tonight. He got me a purse that I LOVE and some cash to spend on whatever I want, and I got him yet another hand gun. (YES, we have guns in my house, and they are not left around loaded or anywhere where Liam can get to them and if you have a problem with that your just gonna have to get over it... I felt the need to state that because I have had a few people say something about Ben being a gun carrier and he has the right to carry it and it is rude to get in his business about it.)




Moving on, I am FURIOUS right now. I was reading one of my monthly magazines I get and in the editors note it nonchalantly it says," p.s this is the last issue of Scrapbooks etc. Thank you for your support over the past 13 years. We wish you well in your crafting and scrapbooking adventures." I was like WHAT, there was no warning no nothing just a p.s. in the editors note, which I usually don't even read. AHHHHH. I am so upset about this. I just need to go to bed and wake up in a good mood and do something fun with my little Liam.

No comments:

Post a Comment