Sunday, June 10, 2012

One Year Birthday Pictures

Today has been a pretty great day. The morning started off a little rocky, because from the time we woke up it looked like rain, and I did not want to have to reschedule Liam's first birthday photo shoot. We constantly watched the radar and once Ben finally convinced me it wasn't gonna rain until around four I started getting stuff done.
I've been looking for a white fitted t-shirt everywhere, and although so simple... it has not been an easy task. I decided today to cut the long sleeves off of my favorite winter white shirt and sew up some short sleeves. It actually turned out great and I was able to wear it to the photo shoot.
We met Darci around 12:30 behind quite an exotic location. Everything seemed to go really good and as always I cannot wait to see the finished pictures. The cake smash part was hilarious. Liam just wanted to smash the icing and literally inhale the icing off the cupcake. He wanted nothing to do with actually holding the cupcakes (haha). The only bad thing is after all the work we put out into making the one prop, we FORGOT to use it. AHHHHH. Oh well though, it's to late now. I have plans to take some pics with it at home though this weekend.
Once we got home Liam napped and I started a few scrapbook pages. I also got to start on Ben's Father's Day present from Liam today, and after starting I really wish I would have started a few weeks ago. At least I know what I want to do... I just have to get it done by Sunday. What would my life be without a ton to do in a small amount of time though. The gift is turning out GREAT though.
The end of the evening was spent watching Home on the Range with my little guy and studying for my Geology test tomorrow. Bleck. I have struggled so much studying for this test, because I HATE any form of science SOOOOOOO much. Sorry today was pretty uneventful.
Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment