Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting Back On My Feet

Hello World. I would like to start today by saying I still cannot believe that I got Ben to actually write a blog last night. He grumbled about it a lot, but he finally agreed! Now moving on I will express my need to not be in pain anymore. Today I didn't take any pain meds, because Ben had to work and I had to take care of Liam, and there is no way I could do that if I was dizzy. That being said most of my morning was spent in discomfort and slight pain. I managed to make it through though and then took some light pain medicine once Ben got home. Today has been much better than the past few days.
Liam and me read some books, and played with his new cars and track from his Gee Gee and Gpa. We also took a long stroll around the house in his Lightning McQueen car. We took things easy for my first day back on my feet. I cannot wait to be fully recovered though and get outside to enjoy all these riding and walking toys he got for his birthday though. Once Ben got home I managed to clean Liam's room and do some laundry and sweep and mop the floors. I also got started on thank you cards for everyone who made it to Liam's party. Liam had lots of fun in the bath while I cleaned. (Don't worry his daddy was in the bathroom with him :) ) I also had a semi normal meal of pancakes and a cinnamon roll for dinner tonight yay.
Other than taking it easy today out of the blue I had a bad case of baby fever. I cannot have another baby right now so I decided to just succumb the fever by looking up potential baby names for when we do decide to have another baby. See I want to have three babies, but Ben isn't certain about having more than two. Although I want to have more kids, I have to loose at least 30 more pounds before it's even an option. Also, I have to admit I am a little scared. I was SO sick with Liam and I never want to have to go through that again. I felt terrible and I literally like lost friends during the time I was sick. Guess that proves they weren't good friends, but still it wasn't a good feeling. I'm hoping that since the second time around I will not be over weight that in itself will make things easier. I'm ok with typical morning sickness, but that is not what I had with Liam. I had sleeping in the bathroom, not leaving the house for 55 days straight, medicine to keep down food, getting threatened every other day to get admitted into the hospital pregnancy and it was not fun. Prayer  and a healthier body will have to get me through the second time.

Here's a few pictures of some scrapbook pages I've got done during Liam's nap time in the past few day's!
Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I was surprised about the whole Ben posting too. I know I would have to bend pj's arm in order to get him to write a post on my blog lol. Still, I enjoyed reading and the different perspective. (He seems like a wonderful daddy, especially after having to dry Liam's clothes using the bathroom hand dryers lol.) I'm glad you were able to have a semi-normal day though as well :D

    ReplyDelete