Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Water Park Fun

This morning Liam slept until 9:15!!!!!! I even got up before him, and that never happens. Anyway, very shortly after we woke up Darci texted me to see if I thought having playgroup at the pool today was a good idea. I was all for it. A few of the other moms couldn't make it, so it was Darci, Cael, Averi, Liam, and me. We went to Tie Breaker Park and we had a lot of fun. Liam splashed and splashed water like a mad man. He is such a water baby. After about an hour of splashing he was ready to eat, and then 15 minutes back in the water and he was done for. He wanted a nap so we all headed home. Once we got home we took a family nap and didn't wake up until after four. Needless to say I didn't make it to my class tonight, which is so unlike me, but oh well.
After our nap I have been cleaning the house and working on Liam's Father's Day present to Ben. This present has turned into a ton of work, but I think it will totally be worth it. After Liam goes to sleep tonight I'm going to try to work on his Birthday present, and make some father's day cards for the grandpa's. Oh yeah and I kind of need to do my homework for the week. (bleck) Today is a short blog, because I just have to much to do to keep typing.
Mommy On,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment