Sunday, June 24, 2012

Special Blog: Written By Liam's Daddy!

Change up this time, I've been conned into writing a blog. Tiffany isn't feeling well after getting her wisdom teeth removed, and didn't feel well enough to type. My little man and I hung out at Opry Mills Mall in Nashville today to give her some quiet to sleep. I'd like to start our tale by telling you I think blogs are stupid, but I'm writing one to make my wife happy, because I love her. This was to be a family trip but Tiffany didn't even make it a mile down the road to get gas before we had to turn around. The pain medication she was taking made her dizzy. After returning and tucking her in and Liam hugging mommy to make her all better, we loaded back up and hit the road for a day of fun and bonding. We of course parked at Bass Pro because that's the best store there. We made a quick circuit of Bass Pro to soak in the manly awesomeness then went to get the rest of the mall out of the way. We had to go back outside to get into the mall. The door is boarded up between Bass Pro and the mall. According to employees the mall was mad that Bass Pro opened before they did so they refused to let the door be reopened after the flood. We had a good time shopping and got Liam Mickey Mouse figures play set from the Disney Store. I held up three different figure sets , a mickey, a lion king and a cars and he chose Mickey, so of course that's the one I got him. Then we had to go back through stores we'd been in looking for his hat he threw down. And he kicked his shoes off a half dozen times. I gave him apple juice in a sippy cup and he some how managed to drench himself with it. So he had to sit in his stroller in a diaper in the bathroom while I washed his clothes in the sink and dried them with the hand dryers. He thought it was great being naked in public. He flirted with every little girl we passed. We made it through all the pointless stores and then went back to Bass Pro. Cute Lil Liam got to  really see what a store is supposed to be like. We saw the big fish in the aquarium and all the mounted animals. He got fussy sitting in the seat of the cart so he got in the basket of the buggy and was in heaven playing with all the stuff in the cart. He was playing peek-a-boo with a camo shirt. After a long day we're finally home and ready to crash. We can play with our toys tomorrow.
Mommy on (I guess),

Liam's Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment