Wednesday, June 6, 2012

  Well, today has been one of those day's where I have felt guilty about being a mommy. From the time I woke up today I have worked out, printed off papers for school, bought a book for school, did a homework assignment, read some of the longest psychology chapters ever, went to class,and started on a study guide. I have done school work ALL day. Because I was doing school work, I was not with Liam, which makes me really sad, but I know completing school, as long as it may take, will better his future so that makes it a little easier. Ben was home from work today though so Liam and him got to spend a lot of quality time together.
  The biggest thing we are working on with him right now is standing and walking without our help. We are also reading lots of new books. I printed of a list of the top 100 books for babies and toddlers and we have been making our way down it. This has been a super fun project. My favorite part about it is when we come across a book on the list that was a childhood favorite of mine or Ben's. It is amazing to be able to share precious moments from out childhood with Liam. He doesn't always want to sit still, but it is still fun, and he is still learning and developing a since of family time in the home. You should all try it! Here's a link to the website I printed out list off of:  http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&ved=0CKEBEBYwBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fchildrensbooksguide.com%2Ftop-100&ei=vBvQT8-fKIGi2gXB68TVDA&usg=AFQjCNE2E3BvcKvMj9FBL2OMtXXs6vWMrw.
Stellaluna: A book I vividly remember my mom reading to John, Kristin,and me when we were little, and now she's reading it to Little Liam. I love this memory! I'm gonna get back to this study guide now since Liam is sleeping.
Mommy On,
Liam's Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment