Thursday, June 7, 2012

Super Mom

Hello World. Today has been a very good day in the Comer house. I have been feeling a bit like super mom lately so I decided to sew up a cape and mask for Liam today. His superhero name shall be Captain Cheeks. After I made his cape and we played, we took a wonderful 2.5 hour nap. We got woke up by Ben though who apparently had been ringing the door bell for 15 minutes and was fixing to knock the door down, because he thought something was wrong with us. I guess my dream about getting a check for $99 in the mail to write an article about catfish had me in too deep of a slumber to wake up haha.
Anyway, after our nap Liam and me played some more, and had some pool time. Then I made some brownies for Ben and made dinner for the family and a good friend, and delivered it. Then I had to study .... bleck... while Liam helped his daddy work on his motorcycle. Speaking of motorcycles... Liam should be getting his very first one from his grandpa Geezer very soon!

So long as I can remember the seven pages of notes I studied for tonight I hope to spend the rest of my night scrapping away while Liam is sleeping! Tomorrow I really want to do a superhero photo shoot with Liam, and I need to make a prop and flag shorts for his professional pictures on Sunday. More projects hopefully coming up soon are a bowtie, finishing a tool belt I started forever ago, a trash bag holder, and maybe a stuffed dinosaur. We'll see how much of that list actually gets gone. Here's a picture of Liam's cape and mask I made: (I winged the cape without a pattern and I got the mask pattern from http://www.swankypress.com/blog/2011/07/diy-tutorial-superhero-mask/)

No comments:

Post a Comment