Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Long Time, No Post

 Well one of my new years resolutions was to write this blog, and to keep up with it. Six months into the year and I realize that I have done a terrible job at that. School and Liam consume my life, but I know that even though it's six months into the year, and even if no one ever reads this, I will be mad at my self if I just give up.That being said I WILL keep this blog up.
 By the way my friend Darci, who is the one who first introduced me to blogging, was a big inspiration, because she too is starting back up a forgotten blog. Since I last blogged a LOT has happened. I have fulfilled one of my life long dreams, and successfully wrote for the school newspaper for a semester, having two front page stories, and all stories featured on the front page. Liam is almost a year to old, and is so perfect. He can clap, and stand up with support, walk with support, high five, wave bye-bye, say mum, dada, bubba, hi, and good. He loves John Deere tractors and snacks. He has made a best friends... his name is Jack, and we attend a weekly playgroup together. Oh and I can't forget that Liam and I are famous. You see Darci's kids, Cael and Averi, play Tiffany and Liam several times a week, therefore we are famous. : )
 We have a lot of summer plans. First up are Liam's one year birthday pictures by non other than Darci Ann Photography. Then there will be Liam's two First Birthday parties. Followed by my wisdom teeth being taken out, and a family vacation to FLORIDA. All while we are trying to sell our house, which just went on the market yesterday, and I am taking two summer classes. HUH. I'm tired just typing this. I do love my life though and wouldn't trade it for anything.
 Ben and I are finally starting to get the hang of managing his work, my school, family time, and still giving each other a little time to ourselves each week. Liam is at such a fun age and we are just reveling in his cuteness. Well I won't bore you any longer.
Mommy On,
Liam's Mommy



Here's some Liam memories I created today:

No comments:

Post a Comment