Monday, September 26, 2011

"Flying High"

Today Liam had his first airplane ride! He did so good, he didn't cry or anything. He actually slept most of the time. He flew from Tennessee to Washington, D.C. Ben and me were talking and we think it is so awesome that Liam is so young and already experiencing life in a big way. Ben was 19 before his first flight and I was 14..... Liam is 3 months! He is also in D.C. which Ben and I have never vacationed at before. If thing's go as planned he will also be going to Florida in December. Given he is way to little to remember any of it, but hey, he'll have lots of pictures to look at when he's older!
We want to give Liam the best we can possibly give him in life! We want him to experience culture in evey way possible. I hope there are many trips in his future that he will cherish forever. I don't care if I have to work overtime, or go without my personal wants, this little boy is gonna get everything his little heart disires ... within limits of course! WE hope this will be a great week in D.C.!!!! Should be lots of fun thing's to talk about in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment