Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year For a New Me!

I am determined to make this one of the best year's of my life, and I am gonna be kinda lame to and use resolutions to help make it happen. Some of my resolutions for 2012 are to be a great mom, to keep up with this blog, to reach my goal weight, to read more, and to keep a cleaner house. Wish me luck! I hope the blog doesn't get boring, but if it does that's ok just don't read it because it's more for me than anyone else! Some of my hopes for it this year are to just record what happens each day during my journey into the still new role of mommyhood. I also want to include some pictures to show Liam in his everyday life and improvements! He is just growing so fast and I don't want to miss a second. He is reaching milestones every. day. Just this week he has been saying dada constantly, switched to a (still rear facing) big boy car seat, and using his stroller without being in a car seat. I am just so proud of him. While on the subject of car seats, one thing I really struggled with was when to switch him to a bigger one and what car seat to buy, and whether to keep it rear facing or forward facing. I ended up looking at the manual for his infant car seat and the maximum weight was 21 IBS. Well considering Liam is 20 IBS, I knew it was time to start looking for a new one. I read a ton of articles on top rated car seats and although most were in a different order, almost all of the top ten where consistent. I chose the Parents magazine #1 rated infant to toddler car seat... Evenflo Symphony 65! WE love it so far and it is a 3-1 so we will never have to buy another car seat again! The manual says that at 22 IBS you can put your baby forward facing, but for now we are gonna keep him rear because it makes me feel much more comfortable. So if your looking for a new car seat definitely check this one out. We got it for $200 at Toys-R-Us! <3Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment