Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Doctors"

This is gonna be a short post and it is mainly going to be me ranting so I don't expect many people to read it lol. Today Liam had his 6 month appointment. It was scheduled for 15 days ago, but they called and asked us to reschedule because they supposedly didn't have all his shots, although they couldn't tell us what shots they didn't have. I did not believe a word of it, I think that Liam's appointment was later in the day and they wanted an early Christmas break. When we got there today it took forever as usual and I had to chain call this morning for over 30 min before I could even get through to confirm his appointment. They have way to many patients and not enough doctors. That being said haha, I am in the search for a new doctor. I love Liam's doctor, but I hate how things are ran at the office. Anyway, Liam got his shots, which I hate watching and after his shots they asked me if I wanted him to get a flu shot and I said no... the doctor looked at me like I was on crack. I guess it's just one of those thing's when the parent has to step in and decide if they want to take the doctors info or not. I personally am almost 21 years old and I have never had a single flu shot in my life. I can probably count the amount of times I have actually gotten it on one hand. I have always been just fine. My childhood pediatrician was very old and he discouraged the shots so my mom heeded his opinion and I too am heeding his opinion, and unless something happens to change my mind he will never get a flu shot. Judge me all you want, but like I said I've never had one and I am just fine, and Ben has never had one either except when the army make's him, and he always snorts it out anyway. Have a great night everyone.<3 Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment