Tuesday, January 3, 2012

"More than a Memory"



I'm sure in my few short post's so far I have already mentioned the importance of scrapbooking in my life, but it is so important to me and should be to you to so I am going to talk about it again. Pictures are frozen memories of the everyday lives we live. They are sometimes happy, sad, or funny, and sometimes they are all that is left of a person. When you scrapbook you can record the story behind the picture and make it more enjoyable to look at then an album with hundreds of plain pictures. Scrapbooks can be carried on for years and years and help your children learn about themselves and your children's children to learn about their parents and so on. It is so easy. You can make scrapbooking as cheap or as expensive as you want to, and it's for you and your family so who care's if you think your creative or not.... just try I know you can do it and any effort is better then no effort at all. Here are a few of my favorite pages I've done of Liam recently. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do and feel free to scraplift them (aka do the same thing, but with your own pictures!) I hope you all start scarpbooking and if you need any help at all I am definitely willing to help in any way i can!

1 comment:

  1. you do such a good job with that tiff. =] keep up the good work!! <3

    ReplyDelete