Monday, October 22, 2012

Pictures, Painting, and Thoughts.


1. This has been a super busy, but fun weekend and start of the week. Ben and I went on the most fancy date we've ever been on (which was amazing),  we got to dance live to our wedding song, I had my first night away from Liam, we went to the Encampment with Liam dressed as a buffalo Indian, and I took fall pictures of Liam.




2. I just love our family pumpkins this year!




3. I am really glad that I decided to not use technology while Liam is awake. I am not perfect, and I miss it lol, but I have been doing pretty good and got to have so much more quality time with Liam the past week.

4. I am reading a book called "Nurture" by. Lisa Bevere and it is changing my life! It is so good and I highly recommend all Christian women read it.

5. I LOVE to write, anyone who knows me knows this, and I NEVER get to write personal stuff anymore and I miss it. I have come to terms with the fact that writing can happen anytime, and today with Liam is more important, because before I know it he will be grown and out on his own; however, I still miss writing. That is my confession. I hope to get a little extra time soon though, because I have some great things going around in my brain to write about, and I have some stuff I really want to write for Liam too! I have to remember that everything will be much easier when I am DONE with school which consumes my life.

6. I LOVE taking pictures. I may not be a professional and I don't have any recollection with God that I am suppose to be any time soon (very possibly later in life though), but for now it is my hobby and I have so much joy when I am behind my Nikon. I recently did some pictures for my bestie as a birthday present  to her and I am so thrilled with the final products. Here are a few:




Mommy on,
Liam's Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment