Saturday, November 17, 2012

Updates

So blog reading world this Mommy has had her hardest semester EVER, but despite that I really do feel like I have gotten some things in order. I have learned to say no ( kind of lol), I have been using less media (meaning less blogging, but oh well), and I have been working on thinking more highly of myself to boost my self esteem. It is all still a work in progress, but once the semester is over I plan on setting down with Ben and making up a master plan of our lives. The things we want and don't want, set a month date time that doesn't include little man, allow alone time for each other to work on a hobby, an enforced cleaning schedule and redefine our budget. Things are about to be crazy organized in the Comer household.

One thing I have really cherished lately is the extra time I can spend with Liam when I don't have my face shoved in my phone or laptop, or iPad. That little boy is the best thing in my life and he deserves my time! I have also shed five more pounds in the past month or so, which allows for easier play time too!

I'm happy.... and that is what living life is about. There are things I am always going to want to do like sew, scrap, read, or write; but God, Liam and Ben have to come first or I will be miserable.

I have really slacked on Liam's alphabet book, but we plan on trying to get back on the bandwagon and get that thing completed!

This is a pretty random blog, but I thought I would fill you in on what's been going on in the Comer house.... and maybe something more exciting can be typed up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment